HOME     ABOUT ME

Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I had for lunch (THM)

Roast Beef with veggies on a pita
Today I had a FP lunch. It was "fried" roast beef slices on a Joseph's pita with spring mix, onions, peppers, tomatoes and cilantro. These are the ingredients I used:
First I sprayed a little Pam on a non-stick skillet and sauteed the roast beef slices.
Until they were nice and browned. I like my roast beef crispy, not pink.
I laid those meat slices on top of my Joseph's pita. I was going to spread some laughing cow cheese on it but ended up changing my mind. You could though. It's allowed. Or a tiny sprinkle of low-fat mozzarella.

Then I chopped up half a small green pepper and an onion.
And sauteed them in the wetness of the pan. You can do another Pam spray if you want but I didn't need to.
Add a generous handful of spring mix or lettuce.
Then top that with your sauteed veggies, a chopped campari tomato, a sprinkling of cilantro and a few shakes of salt. 
I enjoyed my delicious lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!