HOME     ABOUT ME

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Every year I make Resolutions at the beginning of the new year. You know the old saying, "Those who fail to plan, plan to fail." This year I'm having a hard time making them. One I know for sure that will make it to my list: to blog more! It's something that I enjoy doing but I seldom take the time to do. After watching Julie&Julia I've been inspired to blog and cook, two things I enjoy. And knit. Last year I failed at my resolution to knit something other than a scarf.  But I'm already on my way to making a sweater this year. Last year I ripped it out 3 times. I needed a little time to go by in order to begin again. So here we go. Another saying: "If at first you don't succeed, try try again!" Once I get them written I will share. That way you can keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your thoughts and I thoroughly enjoy reading each one!